Boobs. Do you wish ours were bigger? Perkier? Firmer?
While the only sure-fire way to make this happen is to go under the knife — or invest in a seriously good push-up bra — you can strength train our chest muscles to increase their mass, which will in turn make our whole chest look fuller.
Below, we’ve curated 5 chest exercises done with or without equipment to firm up our pectorals and help your top half appear perkier. Try a combination of these a few times a week to feel more va-va-voluptuous than ever before.
Directions: Do this five-exercise circuit three times, taking a break between sets to stretch our chest. Use weights between five and 15 pounds, or go heavier or lighter as needed.
- Lying chest fly: 15 reps
- Push-up: 12 reps
- Bridge with chest press: 15 presses, holding bridge
- Lateral plank walk: 20 reps, alternating directions
- Bent-over reverse fly: 20 reps
The Dumbbell Fly is a super easy exercise to lift breasts and ensures great results. It is simple and very effective.
- Lie down on a bench or a medicine ball, and balance our torso on it.
- Keep both the elbows bent gently. Lower the weights until they become even with our chest.
- Now bring the weights back up again.
- Do 15 reps.
- Rest for a minute or do another set.
Elbow Squeezes are one of the easiest breast lift exercises to do. They work our chest muscles and make them firm and smooth. You will need dumbbells for this exercise.
- Stand up slightly bent forward and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring our elbows straight up until they make a 90-degree angle.
- Now bring the elbows close to one another.
- Do not allow the weights to drop.
- Squeeze them for a few seconds and open our arms wide again.
- Come back to the first position.
- Continue 20 times
- Face the wall or stand just over one arm’s length away.
- Make a comfortable stance probably a few centimeters between you or wall.
- Keep our feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place the palms of our hands flat against the wall at shoulder height, approximately shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your feet planted firmly on the floor. Do not lift or shuffle our feet during the exercise.
- Now, bend our elbows or lower our upper body towards the wall
- Lower yourself to a count of five.
- Breathe in while you are lowering yourself.
- Keep our back or hips straight as you lower yourself.
This exercise to reduce breasts does not merely do that, it also shapes or tones our breast cleave. Follow these steps and try them daily.
- Lie flat on the floor or place the arms to our sides.
- Draw the stomach muscles into the spine. Inhale and raise the legs off the floor, keeping the knees straight.
- Keep the buttocks on the floor or hold our breath for a few seconds. Then exhale or lower our legs to the floor.
- Repeat this workout for five to fifteen times. It is the best breast reducing exercise and gives perfect shape to our breast if you do this work out regularl.